full-featured password manager
Download from PortableApps.com
KeePass Classic Password Safe Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: KeePass Pro
KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish).
- Publisher: KeePass Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2022-01-03
- Date Added: 2007-03-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KeePass, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b8e7118c0bee10c119a3bff5ca12a84f
- SHA256 Hash: cc67e3807facc2021e978c036480d86088af76396a6f44bb1894a7f13a42af04