full-featured password manager
Download from PortableApps.com
KeePass Classic Password Safe Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: KeePass Pro
KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish).
- Publisher: KeePass Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-01-11
- Date Added: 2007-03-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KeePass, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 8731006d7b5a100f1411c6f0dccfae72
- SHA256 Hash: dc5957b1dfe81f3bbeebb58b8a50c528a5372aab429b2464aca18fa9d324b007