full-featured password manager
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 1.41 for Windows, Multilingual
2MB download / 4MB installed
Notes | Antivirus Scan | Details
KeePass Classic Password Safe Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: KeePass Pro
KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish).
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: KeePass Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2023-01-05
- Date Added: 2007-03-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KeePass, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: a7a24cb072110a94d8b392ecb5a5cfc81c02ab3d4ef0835f89e37f6f36400541