full-featured password manager
Download from PortableApps.com
KeePass Pro Password Safe Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: KeePass Classic
KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish).
Broadly Compatible .NET App - KeePass Pro Portable is a broadly compatible .NET app which works with both .NET 2 and .NET 4. It will work on Windows Vista through Windows 10 by default. It will work on Windows XP if .NET 2 or 4 are installed. The PortableApps.com Platform will automatically check to ensure the appropriate .NET Framework is installed when you run this app
- Publisher: KeePass Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2020-05-11
- Date Added: 2018-05-09
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KeePass Pro, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 9010979325488016c8352185b48f095e
- SHA256 Hash: 994be37a85f0c1a5e12f1074140201432375b0682cf60b14f64aea500a133b8c