full-featured password manager
Download from PortableApps.com
KeePassXC Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
KeePassXC is a free and open source password manager which helps you create strong passwords and manage them in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish).
Windows 32-bit Legacy - If upgrading on a 32-bit machine, the installer will create a legacy install of KeePassXC. You can also download the last version of KeePassXC to support 32-bit Windows as KeePassXC Portable Legacy 2.6.6. As this older version will no longer be maintained, it is recommended that users who need support for Windows 32-bit switch to KeePass Pro Portable.
- Publisher: KeePassXC Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-04-12
- Date Added: 2017-06-28
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KeePassXC, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 499ddcd8c08de51ac6d640efd476402a
- SHA256 Hash: 2d920d6fb63863bd6837f09f86f61ba5db1bf5eceb9338382d9c75728653c901