full-featured password manager
Download from PortableApps.com
KeePassXC Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
KeePassXC is a free and open source password manager which helps you create strong passwords and manage them in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish).
- Publisher: KeePassXC Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-06-14
- Date Added: 2017-06-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KeePassXC, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: ee2e04d514b4ba40e5302fc4ba5e2ae2
- SHA256 Hash: 24e66a8c7cd55903b9f69555165cac29cc76af4f94d48050a1063a50c5ffb918