full-featured password manager
Download from PortableApps.com
KeePassXC Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
KeePassXC is a free and open source password manager which helps you create strong passwords and manage them in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish).
- Publisher: KeePassXC Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-04-10
- Date Added: 2017-06-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KeePassXC, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b03cd2477c88cd970273c25b136754d0
- SHA256 Hash: f094492b19f247c138774925e19eb54ffe4fb1e7b23ad3789643eb4d6e3f966c