real-time file, registry and process monitor
Download from PortableApps.com
This is an online installer that will download Process Monitor during setup
Process Monitor Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Process Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. It combines the features of two legacy Sysinternals utilities, Filemon and Regmon, and adds an extensive list of enhancements including rich and non-destructive filtering, comprehensive event properties such session IDs and user names, reliable process information, full thread stacks with integrated symbol support for each operation, simultaneous logging to a file, and much more. Its uniquely powerful features will make Process Monitor a core utility in your system troubleshooting and malware hunting toolkit.
- Publisher: Sysinternals & PortableApps.com (Vic Saville)
- Date Updated: 2019-12-26
- Date Added: 2012-12-09
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: d2369220d6886dcd751323aaffe869ef
- SHA256 Hash: 7b02ba351bed951523ec1af87ddb124461cd02cce76142f15a12c072467d4c95
PortableApps.com is not affiliated with Sysinternals or Microsoft.