physical memory usage analyzer
Download from PortableApps.com
This is an online installer that will download RAMMap during setup
RAMMap Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
RAMMap is an advanced physical memory usage analysis utility for Windows Vista and higher. It presents usage information in different ways on its several different tabs: Use Counts, Processes, Priority Summary, Physical Pages, Physical Ranges, File Summary, File Details. Use RAMMap to gain understanding of the way Windows manages memory, to analyze application memory usage, or to answer specific questions about how RAM is being allocated.
- Publisher: Sysinternals & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2019-07-17
- Date Added: 2016-02-03
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 4e69f639bd08bebe3cc149e20173eb88
- SHA256 Hash: 50fbd43844640e82976a53251875343b03aa6982fdaaa3b56567197224f7e320
PortableApps.com is not affiliated with Sysinternals or Microsoft.