system tray app minimizer
Download from PortableApps.com
RBTray Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
RBTray lets you minimize running app windows to the system try. RBTray has no user interface or icon of its own. While running, you can minimize most windows to the system tray by right-clicking on the window's minimize button. You can also minimize by holding SHIFT and right-clicking the title bar of an app or pressing WIN-ALT-DOWN ARROW on the keyboard to minimize the active window. To exit RBTray, right-click on one of the minimized application icons in the system tray and select exit. Or run RBTray Portable again and you will be asked if you want to close the running copy.
- Publisher: Benbuck Nason, Nikolay Redko, J.D. Purcell & PortableApps.com (computerfreaker)
- Date Updated: 2022-03-21
- Date Added: 2012-09-30
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: RBTray, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 2538ede44bae847ead10d9c667a9fb70
- SHA256 Hash: 22cf868e24751d82c0a1459895a786451a308e4e5aed101adda22ac39da06ed1