SnapTimer Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
SnapTimer has a simple, clean interface. It displays time in the taskbar, as a hint in the tray and even in the right-click menu of the tray icon. The tray icon indicates the mode of the timer (running, paused, completed). It has multiple alert types - message box, tray icon popup, audio file and any application. It has a stopwatch mode when you set minutes to 0. It can play an optional ticking sound while the timer is running. The countdown can be paused and restarted, or reset. It includes over 20 loop-friendly alarm sounds (Meaning they'll play over and over until you reset the timer). It can automatically restart timer when it finishes. And lots more.
- Publisher: Diaa Dan Hersam & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2012-11-30
- Date Added: 2012-11-30
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: a7060802e737a6f0fe8097c56369d27d
SnapTimer is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher