speed up Firefox, Thunderbird and more
Download from PortableApps.com
SpeedyFox Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
SpeedyFox optimizes the sqlite databases that many apps use to store their settings, bookmarks, history and other data. It works with Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, Skype, Google Chrome, SRWare Iron, and more. It will list and pre-select to optimize all the local apps it finds. And, in a PortableApps.com exclusive, the portable version will automatically detect and set itself to optimize Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition (stable, ESR and Test); Mozilla Thunderbird, Portable Edition (stable, ESR and Test); Google Chrome Portable (Stable, Beta and Dev); and Iron Portable.
- Publisher: CrystalIdea Software Inc & PortableApps.com (Patrick Powell)
- Date Updated: 2020-10-13
- Date Added: 2012-12-24
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 7acb45ca607a4f44b4a91a91845f378f
- SHA256 Hash: 3e842b86a5cc701077364bf8cb983e9bb6d716b072d0d0cfee90367cb9f65f15
SpeedyFox is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.