speed up Firefox, Thunderbird and more
SpeedyFox Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
SpeedyFox optimizes the sqlite databases that many apps use to store their settings, bookmarks, history and other data. It works with Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, Skype, Google Chrome, SRWare Iron, and more. It will list and pre-select to optimize all the local apps it finds. And, in a PortableApps.com exclusive, the portable version will automatically detect and set itself to optimize Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition (stable, ESR and Test); Mozilla Thunderbird, Portable Edition (stable, ESR and Test); Google Chrome Portable (Stable, Beta and Dev); and Iron Portable.
- Publisher: CrystalIdea Software Inc & PortableApps.com (Patrick Powell)
- Date Updated: 2018-06-16
- Date Added: 2012-12-24
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 169e0f77789917cc8f544e8b647f3433
SpeedyFox is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.