text substitution utility
Download from PortableApps.com
TyperTask Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Increase your efficiency by automating your keyboard with TyperTask! This tool simulates keyboard typing, and can be used to instantly type common phrases. Use it to automate chat conversations, website logins, programming code blocks, HTML tags, or anything else you can imagine. It even has advanced automation features, including launching programs, window activation, delays, and mouse clicks, so it's capable of performing complex tasks. Configuration is easy with simple text files. It has vTask's powerful keyboard simulation engine, so it can handle international codes and system keys such as . The included help file demonstrates many TyperTask uses.
- Publisher: Vista Software & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2019-08-05
- Date Added: 2012-11-26
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 0f1f26fa0dbf2870e07ae6c89e6143bd
- SHA256 Hash: 734a3636cf6a00686da684aa5cef3705caf5696c3749210b6b02ab91f6fa5a46
TyperTask is packaged for portable use with permission from Vista Software.