format and create bootable USB drives
Download from PortableApps.com
UNetbootin Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
UNetbootin can create a bootable Live USB drive, or it can make a "frugal install" on your local hard disk if you don't have a USB drive. It loads distributions either by downloading a ISO (CD image) files for you, or by using an ISO file you've already downloaded. The current build has automatic support for: Ubuntu (and official derivatives), Debian, Linux Mint, openSUSE, Arch Linux, Damn Small Linux, SliTaz, Puppy Linux, gNewSense, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Fedora, PCLinuxOS, Sabayon Linux, Gentoo, MEPIS, Zenwalk, Slax, Dreamlinux, Elive, CentOS, Mandriva, LinuxConsole, Frugalware Linux, and xPUD.
- Publisher: Geza Kovacs & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-06-11
- Date Added: 2013-01-25
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: UNetbootin, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 29ee75354b3c538c862a5a134a0674fb
- SHA256 Hash: 9fd2f38054a866d945bd03213b9f07905db04d71031b0bec22493c2318ba0adc