file comparison and differencing tool
Download from PortableApps.com
WinMerge 2011 Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: WinMerge
WinMerge 2011 is an Open Source visual text file differencing and merging tool. It is highly useful for determing what has changed between project versions, and then merging changes between versions. It features visual differencing and merging of text files, a flexible editor with syntax highlighting, line numbers and word-wrap and handles DOS, UNIX and MAC text file formats. It also includes full support for archives with the bundled 7-Zip plugin. The WinMerge 2011 branch is a continuation of the older WinMerge release. This package includes both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions for maximum performance.
- Publisher: jtuc & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-12-14
- Date Added: 2016-10-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: WinMerge 2011, 7-Zip, Frhed, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 2cfd0665aefcfda0f904b7620972ed10
- SHA256 Hash: d8396256728d93050c00ea520f0d5808cd05db0fd2f2e651f11475a7304f5765