file comparison and differencing tool
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 2.14.0 for Windows, Multilingual
5MB download / 22MB installed
WinMerge Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: WinMerge 2011
WinMerge is an Open Source visual text file differencing and merging tool for Win32 platforms. It is highly useful for determing what has changed between project versions, and then merging changes between versions. It features visual differencing and merging of text files, a flexible editor with syntax highlighting, line numbers and word-wrap and handles DOS, UNIX and MAC text file formats. It also includes full support for archives with the bundled 7-Zip plugin.
- Publisher: WinMerge Team & PortableApps.com (Ryan McCue)
- Date Updated: 2013-02-05
- Date Added: 2007-08-10
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: WinMerge, 7-Zip, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e66713c13979babce0ed80d31d878ad6