You are here

Beta Testing

Testing of beta versions of apps before public release.

TheGuide Portable Test 2 [Notes Management] (Testers Needed)

Submitted by bendre on April 16, 2009 - 5:14pm

TheGuide is free note taking software which organizes information and ideas in a hierarchical, tree-like structure.
Version 2 is portable version. I have only created Portableapps package with launcher.

Author : Mahadevan R
Packaged by : Nikhil Bendre

Screenshot

Download

2009-07-12
Test Release 2
fixed readme file

2009-04-16

Open Liero Extreme

Bman542's picture
Submitted by Bman542 on April 16, 2009 - 4:45pm

Hi
I have created a portable version of Open Liero Extreme and i was wondering if anyone would like to try this app and see if there were any bugs in my programing. i have written a batch file which copies the user files to the my documents folder and backs up any existing user profiles. i have compiled this into an exe file using the program called Bat_To_Exe_Converter.exe ver 1.4 by Fatih Kodak.
OpenLierox works well on my computer and i would like some other people to test this for me. and hopefully see this app added to your download page.

Thanks.

LinuxMultiMediaStudio-Dev_Test 4 *Updated* [6/7/09]

Nathan9222's picture
Submitted by Nathan9222 on April 4, 2009 - 9:53pm

Application: Linux MultiMedia Studio
Category: Development
Description: LMMS is a free cross-platform alternative to commercial programs like FL Studio®, which allow you to produce music with your computer. This includes the creation of melodies and beats, the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of samples. You can have fun with your MIDI-keyboard and much more; all in a user-friendly and modern interface

Features

• Song-Editor for composing songs

Rise Of Nations + Thrones and Patriots Portable Launcher

Submitted by quackstar on April 3, 2009 - 4:56pm

Application: Rise Of Nations + Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots Expansion Pack
Category: Games
Description: Rise Of Nations is a very popular and customizable RTS game.

Download Rise Of Nations 0.4 Development Test 1 [388KB download / 593KB installed WITHOUT GAME / ~1.63 GB installed WITH GAME + EXPANSION PACK]
(MD5: c96f12a0b4020fec5f911781e382b5ac)

[Outdated] The Mana World 0.0.29.1 Pre-Release 7

Submitted by MaienM on April 3, 2009 - 8:46am

I refer all to the The Mana World Portable page for more information, as it now has been officially released.

Release Notes:

Pre-Release 7 (2009-06-22):

• Updated TMW to 0.0.29.1
  • Using installer version 0.91.4

Pre-Release 6 (2009-05-15):

• Went back to TMW 0.0.28.1, because of several reasons.

Pages