Download from DuckDuckGo
Opera Mail Portable (Discontinued) can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Opera Mail is a lightweight, customizable mail client that makes reading, labeling, and filtering messages easy.
- More efficient mail - The way you read mail just got better. Elegant tabs allow you to view multiple emails messages at once and navigate between them with ease.
- Work smarter, not harder - Threads help you smartly organize your mail. Keep up with the context of any mail thread, and quickly view previous messages in the conversation.
- Sort messages intuitively - Labels allow you to sort your messages quickly. Take control of your inbox and set simple rules to sort mail automatically.
- Keep up with your favorites - Opera Mail's built-in feed reader provides automatic notification of updates to your favorite websites.
- Publisher: Opera Software & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2016-02-16
- Date Added: 2013-06-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 7daeff6e5a8dbe3d64e756fec1d627cc
Opera Mail is packaged with permission from Opera Software. Opera™ is a trademark of Opera Software.