The Colour Contrast Analyser (CCA) Classic helps you determine the legibility of text and the contrast of visual elements, such as graphical controls and visual indicators. This tool provides two useful core functionalities: (1) a pass/fail assessment against WCAG 2.0 color contrast success criteria, and (2) a simulation of certain visual conditions, including dichromatic color-blindness and cataracts, to demonstrate how your web content appears to people with less than 20/20 vision. The tool works with both native apps and with web apps/pages viewed in your browser.
- Publisher: JUn in collaboration with Steve Faulkner & PortableApps.com (Ken Herbert)
- Date Updated: 2022-12-01
- Date Added: 2016-09-29
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Colour Contrast Analyser Classic, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: cfb64d49bbef0d319108e0bcb2ea0aec805de8e124d828d9b2e77d441f710660