fast file copier and remover
Download from PortableApps.com
FastCopy Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
FastCopy is a fast copy and delete utility. It supports UNICODE and over MAX_PATH (260 characters) file pathnames. It automatically selects different methods according to whether Source and DestDir are in the same or different HDD. Because Reading/Writing are processed with no OS cache at all, other applications don't easily become slow. It can achieve Reading/Writing performance that is close to device limit. Include/Exclude Filter (UNIX Wildcard style) can be specified. It runs fast and does not hog resources, because MFC is not used. (Designed using Win32 API and C Runtime only). Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions are included and the correct one automatically used for your current PC.
- Publisher: Hiroaki Shirouzu & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2019-05-30
- Date Added: 2012-10-17
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (BSD)
- Source: FastCopy, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: be1342f969b594ee158ba8ef4e45c899
- SHA256 Hash: e18535fc42355b4fd05e2b1e1019bdf8712e8568f190f2181b8cd1541b5af4fe