Virtual Volumes Viewis an application that catalogs the content of removable volumes like CD and DVD disks for off-line searching. Folders and files can also be arranged in a single, virtual file system. Each folder of this virtual file system can contain files from many disks so you can arrange your data in a simple and logical way. VVV also stores metadata information from MP3 files: author, title, album and so on.
- Publisher: Fulvio Senore & PortableApps.com (LOGAN-Portable)
- Date Updated: 2016-11-20
- Date Added: 2010-10-15
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Virtual Volumes View, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: f284f5bc396cfc09fc47268e2956e44ab3c042882c250fb52872632401e987b0