drive and disc cataloger
Virtual Volumes View Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Virtual Volumes Viewis an application that catalogs the content of removable volumes like CD and DVD disks for off-line searching. Folders and files can also be arranged in a single, virtual file system. Each folder of this virtual file system can contain files from many disks so you can arrange your data in a simple and logical way. VVV also stores metadata information from MP3 files: author, title, album and so on.
- Publisher: Fulvio Senore & PortableApps.com (LOGAN-Portable)
- Date Updated: 2016-11-20
- Date Added: 2010-10-15
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Virtual Volumes View, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 134efd8b1d33dcaabb137fa95e7e3449