WhatChanged is a system utility that scans for modified files and registry entries. It is useful for checking program installations. There are two steps for using WhatChanged: 1) First, take a snapshot to get the current state of the computer; 2) Second, run it again to check the differences since the previous snapshot. WhatChanged uses the 'brute force method' to check files and the registry.
- Publisher: Vista Software & PortableApps.com (JW Hough)
- Date Updated: 2012-11-29
- Date Added: 2012-11-29
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 286f30563bdee40077de4d8930218063
WhatChanged is packaged for portable use with permission from Vista Software.