registry and file change utility
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 1.07 Rev 2 for Windows, English
1MB download / 1MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
WhatChanged Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
WhatChanged is a system utility that scans for modified files and registry entries. It is useful for checking program installations. There are two steps for using WhatChanged: 1) First, take a snapshot to get the current state of the computer; 2) Second, run it again to check the differences since the previous snapshot. WhatChanged uses the 'brute force method' to check files and the registry.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Vista Software & PortableApps.com (JW Hough)
- Date Updated: 2019-08-05
- Date Added: 2012-11-29
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: b79559c5e0a0cee775bee1517115e3326ab9f69896b8cdd85e3925bdeabcff75
WhatChanged is packaged for portable use with permission from Vista Software.